Thursday, April 14, 2011

T is for Time

I am officially 33 weeks pregnant.  And it feels like we just found out yesterday that this was happening.

I really do not know where the time has flown to.  I look at the calendar, then down at the belly that has taken control of my life, and wonder if I missed something.

Both A and I have made the effort to go out and do things alone.  We talk about how soon it will be 3 of us, and what it will be like to have to wait for a bigger table at restaurants.  And what restaurants we can take the baby to without worrying about the volume of the music.

I'm a week shy of being a VA resident for a full year.  That is also another milestone I can't believe is here.  My brain kept insisting it wasn't until May that we moved, but when my mom was here she pointed out it had been 11 months since we'd last seen one another.

I'm trying to slow down, enjoy little things, and take it easy.  Especially at night when my ankles and feet are swollen and the baby is kicking up the most.

But no matter what I do, the time keeps moving so quickly....

No comments:

Post a Comment