Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thermostat Wars

Apparently, we are going through another heat wave.

I have to write it that way because if it wasn't for the weather update that happened to be going off as I hit snooze this morning, I wouldn't have a clue.

Not a single clue.

Why?

I work from home. I grocery shop once a week. And I have no urge to go outside at all. I like being a hermit, with my Kindle, computer, and large library of movies.

It's supposedly 90+ outside, and it's humid.

HUMID.

Now, the only down side to this is that, as I have mentioned, A runs warm. I run cold. And the AC works so well that I am wrapped in a blanket.

I know we will eventually find the ideal temperature. It's a matter of learning what is comfortable for both of us. Finding our comfort zones.

I just want to not have to wear socks all the time so that my toes don't freeze, that's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment