Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Oh Hormones...How Do I Hate Thee? Let Me Count The Ways...

Almost exactly on time for a new cycle, a wave of emotional caca has hit.

Again.

So, added to the normal everyday stuff is:

Weepiness

Irritability

Empathy for the Incredible Hulk

Snapping At Husband

Begging Forgiveness for Snapping

Bloating

Cramping

Sore Boobs

Wishing I Was the Hulk So People Would Leave Me the Hell Alone

That last one doesn't help when you are doing customer service over the phone. It's been hard to be empathetic when you really want to tell them to stop complaining. At least they have children.

Before this week is over, I will have called the doctor's office and made an appointment. It's that or wait for another repeat of this and risk my husband having me committed.

No comments:

Post a Comment