Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Halfway Through June

I cannot believe how fast time is going. And how bad I have been about updating. So here is a recap of June so far...


1) I've lost 2.4 lbs since June 1st. Considering I did not exercise until June 7th, that really is the result of 1 week of walking and eating better. That is about right for me, and something I want to maintain.

2) Vaginal discharge (sorry for just throwing that out there) about 10 days ago was consistent with what you read about for someone who is ovulating.

3) Spotted pink on Saturday.

4) Spotted brown on Sunday.

5) Cramps came yesterday for about 30 minutes and then disappeared.

6) I still have not called the doctor's office to make an appointment for anything.

7) I love my husband because we had pizza for dinner and then went for slushees at Sonic last night. I got grape.

8) While Mother's Day hit me hard, Father's Day isn't looming as badly. We are taking my FIL out if he is feeling better.

9) I have to remind myself that A's youngest sister, at age 7, is my SIL and not niece. I've been Auntie to some many kids over the years, and it is odd to step out of that roll with someone so young.

10) Keeping up with my 7 year-old SIL is more difficult than keeping up with my 21 year-old SIL.

11) I think A has realized that I am not DYING to get a puppy, but I have fessed up to the fact that if we aren't able to have a baby I expect small animals to love and dress up.

12) I have 1 home pregnancy test left from last month. I am fighting every urge to just use it because I know inside it will be a negative.

13) Even though I know I'm not pregnant, I still check myself everyday. Are my boobs sore? Was that nausea? Do my boobs look big? Has anything changed in pigmentation anywhere on my body?

14) I have to remember that even with exercise, pizza + grape slushee = need extra insulin before bed or else.

15) I cannot wait for 4th of July weekend just to have an extra day of sleeping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment