Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Patience

I have spent the last few weeks itching to take a pregnancy test daily.

Instead I am taking daily ovulation tests to see when the best time of the month will be to conceive. And every day that the test says "nope, not today" I am left sighing and wishing we started trying sooner.

The thing is that I enjoy having some control over when things will happen and what we are doing. This one is totally not in a category I have a ton of control over and that is making me batty.

I do have a doctor's appointment on the 18th scheduled. I will be having a talk with my OB/GYN and finding out what we should be looking for. We're already eating better, and since neither of us smokes at all or drinks alcohol outside of social situations we are ahead of the game there.

Still.

Patience is a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment