Tuesday, March 17, 2009

35 and counting...

This last Saturday I officially turned 35. And I can honestly say I don't feel old.


Compared to last year, this year was a quiet weekend spent with my bestest friend. She made the trip down to get some sunshine (not enough...she needs a refund) and just spend time. It was exactly what I wanted.


Add to it the fact that she is amazing in the kitchen and I was spoiled. Potstickers for dinner one night and then she made these the next day:

Her chocolate peanut butter bombs are amazing. And everything is from scratch, right down to the peanut butter frosting and chocolate ganache. We had some visitors stop by that evening and everyone seemed to be in heaven. Seriously, how could you not be?

Other than that there has been nothing going on. I'm still testing to see when I ovulate, but so far nothing. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday, and hopefully I can get some answers about things then.

Until then, not much to report.

Except that chocolate peanut butter bombs are just as good for breakfast as they are for dessert...

1 comment:

  1. Wait, the icing is peanut butter? It looks like whipped cream? Yummy either way.

    ReplyDelete