Thursday, November 15, 2012

Seeing It Makes It Real

While I've thought myself as a planner of things, not until reading My Life Map by Kate and David Marshall did I actually PLAN.

The thought of making a life plan or a vision board of some kind is not something I thought I'd ever do.  I've seen others do this for different things, from goals to organizing for a remodel.  And now that I think about it, isn't that really want Pinterest was made for?  Though, admittedly, I pin recipes there more than anything else.

Using this book, I took a look at life in all its aspects and was able to stop and think about where I am, where I've been, and where I hope to be.  This includes everything, from work to play, and even family and friends. 

Have you ever really stopped to think what friendships would be there in 10 years?  I have now.

If you are looking to make changes and need a place to start, pick up My Life Map and work through the book.  Still on the fence?  Head over to the BlogHer Book Club , read more about it, and join the conversation!

This is a sponsored review for the BlogHer Book Club. While compensation will be forthcoming for taking the time to write about the book, the opinions stated are all mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment