Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sometimes You Should Look Up

I've just read Linwood Barclay's Trust Your Eyes and I honestly loved the ride.

The book moved at a great pace, kept you wondering about what was unraveling before your eyes, and then ended in a way that made me blink and go back to read the last few pages again.  I wasn't expecting it, and I closed the book in a little bit of shock.

It's more a mystery/thriller for this month, and Trust Your Eyes really delivers it.  And for my cousin who checks these things: It's not too long, so you'll be able to read it quickly and not be left wondering what's happening for too long.  I know suspense and you don't normally mix!

Please, come check out more on the book here and join the conversation with the BlogHer Book Club!

This is a sponsored review for the BlogHer Book Club. While compensation will be forthcoming for taking the time to write about the book, the opinions stated are all mine and mine alone

No comments:

Post a Comment