Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cycle Day 19

After months of having a cycle work so that the weekends were for scans, having everything happen last Wednesday and Thursday makes me feel lost.

I honestly cannot believe that we are approaching a week since the IUI.

Right now I am trying not to focus on it. Or think about it. I'm hoping this will help if my cycle starts again in the next 2 weeks.

I find myself saying "when my period comes next month". And A is correcting me by saying "if".

It makes me smile, but at the same time I feel sad.

So, I am still in limbo. Waiting. Watching. Touching my stomach when I feel a cramp. Scrutinizing everything, looking for spotting, and wondering if that puke-like aftertaste is morning sickness.

Yes, it's all too soon. But I really can't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment