Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Torn

Other than a really long drive home on Sunday (we stopped at every Toys R Us between Reno and home), the week has been slowly moving along. Tomorrow will be my 5th and final day on Clomid. The scan is scheduled for the 14th. And this time it's in the morning and I am working from home.

I almost did take the day off completely. But if there is nothing there, then I will need to keep busy. And technically I am off at 3 because I have to start at 6 that morning.

But that's not the reason behind this post....

One of my closest and bestest friends is now a father. His wife gave birth yesterday to a healthy baby boy.

I am so happy for him in so many ways. But I am so jealous and mad as well....

They decided less than a year ago to start trying. She dropped the pill at Thanksgiving. And was pregnant in time for New Year's.

Every time I look at the info for the baby's stats I want to cry. The tears are happiness that this little life is here, has two loving parents, and a whole future ahead of himself.

But with that comes the overpowering fear that I may never get to have this.

No comments:

Post a Comment