Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Grrrrrrr

I have decided that if I am not ovulating, and as such not having a normal cycle, that I should get to be exempt from moodiness and other PMS symptons.

Wouldn't this seem fair?

My husband is the mosft patient man in the world. I have been "off" for the last few days, and lucky for me he just is trying to be good and ask me how I am. One minute I want to snuggle with him, the next I wish the cats would form a barricade between me and the rest of the world.

The appointment is in 9 days, and if this is on the same pattern as last month it will pass by this Friday.

I just want to get this all evened out and move forward. Quickly.

1 comment:

  1. If A ever gets to the end of his limitless patience, just have him call Nate. It could always be worse. A's got it easy. :-)

    ReplyDelete