Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tired of Peeing on a Stick

Thanks to the joys of PCOS, I never know when the next cycle will happen. I also realized that I could max out a credit card with what I would be spending on ovulation predictor kits if I didn't find another way.

Thanks to my writing, I have discovered some others trying to do this thing. One of my favorites to read has become Busted Kate over at Busted Plumbing.

Her sense of humor and look at things made me laugh from day 1, and I look forward to her next update every time I log on.

She's reviewed a few items, and the most recent one has peaked my curiosity. An actual microscope that you can use over and over again. She goes into detail on her most recent review, and is currently hosting a contest to win one of your own.

So, if you are like me and need all the help you can get with things, go visit, read what she has to say, and enter her contest.

1 comment: